Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reflection

Since I began my study of Web 2.0 earlier this semester, my use of the Web has definitely changed. I had previously used various aspects of Web 2.0 such as Library Thing and Facebook, but I now use other tools and technologies that I hadn't tried or even heard of in the past. I now use Delicious to bookmark my websites. Using Delicious is much more effective for me because I am able to tag all of my chosen sites and even place them into various categories called stacks. Another tool that I plan on using is Blogger. Through my use of Blogger in this class, I have realized how much information and resources are out in the blogging world for teachers. I hope to create my own blog for this purpose very soon as well. Also related to blogging, I plan on experimenting more with kid-friendly blogs that i could potentially use in my future classroom. I find myself being constantly amazed at how the Web is ever-changing and always try finding ways that I can use the various aspects. The Web is definitely becoming more personalized, interconnected, and useful in my everyday life

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE your blog name! My name is Emily too... :)
    2. You are SO smart to start a blog before you start teaching.
    3. Check out my blog and let's link up! Have you graduated? When do you plan to start teaching? It's the best! :)

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete